Switching phones can be pretty cumbersome next to get you excited. Though the thought of using a new phone is exhilarating, transferring files especially WhatsApp android to iphone to a different phone poses a challenge for many. No one would want to let go of the memories and information stored in WhatsApp chats, media, and more. The sad truth is with WhatsApp you can only transfer the account information but not the chat history. With that being the case, you need a tool to facilitate the transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android or vice versa. The tool is usually an app that makes file transfer easy and safe. This post briefs on how you can transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Why WhatsApp doesn’t allow chat transfer?
The primary reason is android and iPhone runs on a different platform. This hinders the transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone or iPhone to android. Though the internet is filled with tons of ways to transfer files, nothing turns out to be effective as using a dedicated app.
Many ask if it is possible to transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone with the help of backup. It completely makes sense why people ask this question as it is common sense to back up on android and restore it on iPhone. However, it is not possible. But there is also good news, which is, you can restore the chat and media backup with the help of third-party WhatsApp transfer software like Mobile Trans.
Know more about the best WhatsApp transfer software
Mobile Trans is one of the eminent apps that also tons of users to transfer different types of data from phone to phone. The desktop also allows users to transfer WhatsApp and various other social media data from backups. The app currently benefits more than 50,000,000+. The best thing is everything happens with one click saving your precious time.
Here are some ways in which you can use the Mobile Trans desktop app to transfer WhatsApp data.
Transfer with a click
WhatsApp transfer with Mobile Trans is the simplest way you can think of to move your files and other data. This app makes your easy just with a click. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you proceed with the app.
- Once you have installed the app on PC, choose the WhatsApp transfer feature on the home page. Now, connect your Android and iOS phones to the PC to facilitate the transfer.
- Once you have ensured seamless connection of both the phones, choose WhatsApp from the list of social media apps given in the sidebar.
- After you have selected, it is time for the app to show its work. The software will start automatic scanning of both the connected device and assign one as the source and the other device as the destination. If the device has reversed the order of source and destination, you can change it by using the “flip button”.
- Once you have ensured that iPhone is the destination to which WhatsApp should be transferred, press on start. This initiates the transfer of WhatsApp from phone to phone. In case you are using WhatsApp on the iPhone, beware as the existent data will get erased.
- Faster than you thought, the transfer of WhatsApp files and data to iPhone will be over. After the successful transfer of the app, you will get a notification stating you can remove the devices safe from the software.
With the files transferred safely to one phone from another, WhatsApp will automatically detect the transferred files when you launch. Isn’t the whole process as simple as ABC?
All you have to do is download the app today from the play store and enjoy the transfer benefits.
Transfer files without PC
If you are looking for an app to facilitate the transfer of WhatsApp files from android to PC, then Wustsapper is for you. You can connect two devices via OTG Bluetooth cable and then select the source and destination and initiate the file transfer. If you don’t’ have an OTG cable, don’t fret as there is an option for everyone. You can connect the devices with the help of a desktop toolkit.
- First, select the most convenient method to connect the devices.
- Once you have selected the method, initiate the transfer process by going through the tutorial available on the website.
- You can clarify your doubts by going through the FAQ questions and the detailed tutorial.
- Once familiar with the process, take chat backup of the connected device. Once you have completed the backup process, you can transfer the files without any interruption.
The whole process will be a child’s play, making the transfer of WhatsApp files from phone to phone easy-peasy. You can download Wustapper App from the google play store.
To enjoy quick and safe transfer of WhatsApp files from android to iPhone, download the app you loved from the google play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wondershare.wutsapper.android&hl=en&gl=US or app store. The free version is a boon for every WhatsApp user.
For more visit the article on this website.